Get instant and lifetime access to this stimulating self-paced foundation training in Laughter Wellness, a fun, holistic, and very hands-on way to improve people’s mental and emotional health, build up resilience, create meaningful human connections, and much more. It is filled with useful, thoughtful, and comprehensive information on how to confidently facilitate professional group Laughter Wellness experiences that stretch people’s smiles and minds.
Laughter Wellness Blueprint
30-day money-back guarantee! Start anytime.
What You Get
- Lifetime access to 7+ hours of structured, high quality training material. Open 24/7/365!
- Reliable ready-made downloadable scripts and 15+ class fully documented templates that you can use right away and get immediate results from.
- Invaluable 1 year live online bi-weekly practice sessions with Level 1 Facilitator trainees + practice partner directory so that you can improve your laughter facilitation skills.
- Support & Community: 1 year email support + Private discussion forum to share and grow with like-minded spirits.
- Certificate of completion
- Theoretical framework of Laughter Wellness.
- The energy and science of laughter, and how to best work with it.
- On the importance of physical and psychological safety, and how to easily achieve it.
- The Laughter Wellness 5-step methodology.
- How to teach over 60 foundational laughter exercises and activities.
- Important tips & tricks (dealing with tears, difficult people, what to watch out for, how to promote…).
- And lots more!
What A Group Laughter Wellness Intervention Looks Like
Included: 1 year live online bi-weekly practice sessions with Level 1 Facilitator trainees
This training will stimulate your present efforts for total health. It’s a shot-in-the-arm. I found it money well spent. – Lea Pierce
The information was useful and robust. I loved interacting with others in the breakout rooms. It gave me confidence to try zoom. My laughter yoga club was cancelled and I am planning on an online format. I like how you modeled connectivity online. I feared it would lose something being in different locations but we bridged the distance through laughter. – Ellen Klein
I learned how to run a Laughter Wellness event – which was great! – but there was more. This training also gave me lots of valuable ideas for engaging people through laughter with what I do. It is now easy for me to laugh. What I learned will help me help others to laugh easily as well. – Georgiana Johnson
This training teaches one to deliver a Laughter wellness session in a user friendly way that aims for a deeper connection. It has deepened my understanding of laughter. I have also learned how to introduce myself and how to deliver a laughter session in a concise easy format that encourages connection and trust. I now plan to restart my laughter sessions with renewed energy! – Janice Fisher
I had just scheduled my 1st two Laughter classes and this makes me feel sooo much more confident about leading them. The info on the neurobiology is aligned with my being a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. Part of the reason for teaching Laughter classes is as marketing for my counseling business, so having the process grounded in neurobiology is aligned with that. Sebastian has created a thorough webinar, fun, easy to follow, with helpful small group exercises/ practice and supportive materials to download. – Susan Atchison
I will let everyone see the certificate when I finish the course because Laughter Wellness is a real and very important way to combat negativity and raise the energy in the world now. Before I tried to just make people laugh and found that it’s very difficult to do, but now I know better! The system I’ve learned here is simple and will work for me. – Carol Lanois
This is an awesome learning experience at an amazing value that you can take advantage of without traveling! This has helped me become a better, more effective laughter leader. – Miriam Gassman